At SMMExpert’s, we are more than numbers. Yes, we can help you with your tax, accounting, reporting, compliance etc., but every accountant does that. What we offer is great relationships and outstanding personal service.
Here are the top 10 reasons why you should consider meeting us to help with your personal and business issues:
- As a firm, we provide a diverse range of services and have experience in all areas that we can accommodate all business types. This is evidenced by our memberships of various high calibre organisations.
- We take the time to listen and understand your circumstances and give you practical solutions for your concerns or enquiries. We are adaptable in our approach.
- We communicate in an upfront and transparent way regarding our fees. We understand that you require value for money.
- We are 100% black owned. This translates into a BBEEE status level 1 contributor score, and a procurement recognition level of 135%.
- All our staff truly cares about getting the best result for our clients. We put client service before a rush job and take the time to analyse your circumstances to provide realistic and implementable advice.
- We are honest, trustworthy, reputable and down to earth. Relationships with our clients is what is important to us, and our team is always available to answer your questions.
- You will have a great experience when you deal with our staff, and we guarantee you will get looked after. Our staff actively develops their professional knowledge and stays up-to-date with all the latest changes that can affect you. You won't be given out of date knowledge.
- We deliver on our promise. If we say we will find out for you, we will get back to you.
- If you feel like you are chasing your tail with finances, we will help you get back on track with tailored advice down to the 'little things' that save you money.
- We recognise that you are important and without you, we could not exist. We appreciate that you, our client, keeps us in business.
Clients don’t just buy a service because you want them to. In fact, clients don’t buy products or services – they buy what those products or services do for them.