Is your company struggling to comply with the corporate governance obligations under the Companies Act? Most Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) experience difficulties when it comes to implementing and staying up-to-date with compliance legislation. Laws in this area are often more complicated than laws applying to taxation and employee relations so receiving some professional advice really is recommended for most SMEs.
The company secretarial service we provide allows you to avoid potential liability for non-compliance by providing the below list of services:
- Company incorporation
- Drafting and filing documents including forms, notices and returns
- Registered office service
- Proxy meeting attendance
- Writing up minutes of meetings
- Maintenance of your Statutory Register
- Corporate governance advice
- Annual Return drafting and submission to Companies House
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) management including preparation of all Board notices
- Ensuring AGM is conducted in compliance with the Companies Act 2006
- Preparing and administering the transfer or allotment of shares
- Company name change
- Appointment or dismissal of directors
- Much more!