Accurate and timely filing of business tax returns is an integral process for every business. We can prepare tax returns for every business entity from Corporations through Sole Proprietors. Our background gives us a wealth of experience and understanding for your particular tax situation.
We will work with you throughout the year to make sure your business is taking advantage of every tax break available. Although we will work diligently to use every tax break available, you can rest assured that honesty and integrity are the foundations of our company, giving you the assurance and confidence to focus on moving your business forward.
We provide taxation services to many of our clients, very often in conjunction with our accounting services. We cover compliance issues of corporation tax, income tax, VAT, capital gains tax and National Insurance, dealing with computations, declarations and formal enquiries raised by SARS. In most instances, we act as the appointed agent for you, to ensure that all tax matters are addressed during the course of the year. As your agent, we shall receive enquiries directly from SARS on your behalf and we are empowered to act for you in correspondence with SARS.
During the year we are always on hand to advise on ad hoc tax issues as they arise. Our experience tells us that, generally, the key to tax efficiency is planning and preparation. Whether you are a new or existing client, we aim to make sure that you comply with current tax legislation. It is worth remembering that paying tax is generally a direct result of being profitable. Our key objective is that we minimise your tax liability – helping you to pay the correct tax at the right time - reducing the likelihood of an enquiry by SARS.
Corporate & Personal Tax
- Registration for Income Tax purposes
- Registration for provisional Tax purposes
- Preparation and submission of Annual Income Tax returns
- Preparation and submission of Provisional Tax Returns
- Calculation of Capital Gains Tax
- Tax Calculations
- Assistance with SARS queries and audits for Income Tax, VAT, PAYE, UIF and SDL
- Checking of income Tax Assessments for correctness
- Lodging of objections and appeals
- Salary structuring for members and directors
- Tax clearances for tenders and letters of good standing
- Import and export Registrations and Certificates
- Tax Advice
We provide a comprehensive VAT service which includes the following:
- VAT Registration
- Advising on suitable VAT schemes
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Providing a health check of VAT workings carried out by clients
- Dealing with VAT queries
PAYE or Pay as You Earn is employee tax that is taken from your salary by your employer which is paid to SARS.
It is important to ensure submission of accurate and complete tax returns. Incomplete or inaccurate tax returns could lead to stressful penalties and interest implications. This may lead to a court appearance; however, it can be prevented with our assistance.